The testnet has been running for a month now and has highlighted the areas where more work is needed. Several bugs were found as a result, which means the early testnet launch was highly valuable.
After sorting out the most critical bugs (thanks to the help of a couple of awesome contributors), I switched to adding full wallet support. I was able to finish this up a few days ago, and I’m planning to roll those changes out to all the testers tomorrow evening.
I’ve also changed how MW blocks are built to avoid a lot of downfalls in the existing approach.
I’m traveling today and only have mobile access, but I wanted to get a quick update out for those who have been following patiently. I will edit this message tomorrow to include the detailed plan I promised for the remaining work.
Also, I just want to say a huge thank you to the many people who have helped out with the testnet in various ways!